Friday, October 14, 2011

Something White, Something Blue

 
 

Top: Old Navy (old), Jeans: American Apparel, Belt: thrifted,
Blazer: thrifted, Shoes: BCBG


Its Friday and had lots of things to do; some a bit more 'formal' than others so even though I was feeling like wearing jeans, I couldn't be 'that casual' today so this was my "point in between". 
The day is not over yet and I may have to go to dinner later, wearing what you see here because I have no time to change, I preferred to use my 5 spare minutes posting this outfit.
Hope you are all having a great Friday!!



FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE


11 comments:

  1. I love the all white set off with the navy accessories.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty photography location. I love your outfit too, the blazer is great!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I am loving this all-white look on you - gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. whte and blue looks great on you!
    and awesome sunnies!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic in white! This is gonna sound weird, but seeing this outfit makes me happy! I think it's just the cuteness of it, mixed with the bright white. It makes me think of warm weather too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice necklace!
    cute outfit
    you look great in white

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white and blue together, they are such a wonderful pairing.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, you look awesome! I love the white pants and the heels! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the all white outfit. I've always wanted to rock white jeans with a white top, but have been way to afraid to try and to clumsy to keep it clean. You look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!