Thursday, October 13, 2011

.... Speaking of Boots

Time to wear boots its here and model Alessandra Ambrosio
showed hers with this Gown.
I remember a collection by Valentino some 11 years ago where all his gowns were paired
with tight suede boots. I remember attending a wedding wearing one of his cocktail short 
dresses and a pair of high suede boots (pictures to come). So, the question, is:
Do you love  OR hate Alessandra's look???

Now in the same 'boot' subject here are some of my favorite boots:
From Marhalls (couple of years ago)

 Versace (Old, old Collection)

 J shoes (bought online)


Hope you are all having a great Thursday!




FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE

6 comments:

  1. I don't really have an issue with the boots but I don't think they're paired with the right dress...


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great boots! I love the 3rd ones the most!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have strong feelings on the look, but I think the outfit would look better with some normal heels.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think only she can pull of that look, lol! love those boots from marshalls...great details!

    [oomph.]
    You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cutout boots from Marshalls are sick and wrong, crazy bananas fab-you-lous. LOVE them.

    Not totally loving Alexandra's boots with her dress, though I DO love her boots.

    merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big fan of boots, which is why Fall is so much fun!
    Those Versace ones I like a lot. Have a great weekend!

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!