Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stylish girl of the week

Geraldine Saglio is a Vogue's stylist. She sure knows what styling is about and shows it in the way she dress herself, I would say she is her 1st project everyday. She has a casual, elegant, young and Chic style, but what I like the most about the way she dresses is that despite being modern she keeps it conservative. I would for sure wear any of her outfits.
I will make sure to post one of her jobs so you get to see the amazing ideas that she has.
What do you think of her style?
Hope you are all having a happy week.













FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE



3 comments:

  1. I'm dying over those leopard pants!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, gorgeous photos!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those white pants with the lace trim.

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!