Monday, October 10, 2011

What I Would Like To Wear This Week .....

Hello! first of all I will like to thank you all for the sweet comments, they have made me very happy.
Now, my weekly cravings: I don't know about you but I am obsessed with the 'Gamine' style trend: oversize knits, aged flat boots, untied shoelaces and all this trend that speaks about a 'cool', relaxed attitude. Hope you all enjoy my choices.
Any trend 'stealing' your heart at the moment?



Alpaca oversize sweater: Helmut Lang, Red Crossbody bag: Rebecca Minkoff,
Boots: Report, Sequin mini-skirt: Catherine Malandrino



FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE

6 comments:

  1. That sequin mini is darling!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! & thanks for your lovely comment.. have a great evening Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Rebecca Minkoff bag is adorbs; and I am so loving that sequin mini! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your blog.
    Your posts are great.
    I'm from Brazil, found the blog by accident and loved it!
    I'm following you.
    Follow me back?

    Kisses and good week.

    http://modaeexcelencia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!