Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Shoes, but before .....

Shirt: thrift, shorts: F21, Shoes Steve Madden

One day I was just playing 'What to Wear' and somehow I ended up  wearing these PJs shorts from F21 with a shirt I had found the day before at a local thrift store .... Ahh and remember My Steve Madden new shoes (well, they are not new anymore but ....) here they are. After looking myself in the mirror I thought I was 'maybe' not going anywhere dress like this (walking in your PJs with high heels and makeup feels kind of weird) but I was going to snap some shots anyhow.
and Here they are!
Now on another note: I got the two best purchases I have done in years, not that this was the best sale ever, but for the 'comfortability' factor. When it comes to shoes I need to get what ever fits me properly because I've suffered HORRORS with beautiful shoes that I cannot walk in. I was kind of scare with the Betsey Johnson ones because I ordered them online but fortunately they fit like a glove. The second ones are from my favorite store: Bakers Shoes. Right before I had some Kors with me that I bough at Neiman Marcus and as soon as I found this ones gave the other back, not only becasue this ones were much cheaper but also much, much more comfortable, I was such a happy camper ☺
Hope you like them.



Betsey Johnson Ryaan
Baker shoes



FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE

9 comments:

  1. I love the blue Besty Johnsons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love those blue shoes - wow!!!


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the shoes. The blue ones are amazing!!! Also, your outfit is really cute. I would totally wear the shorts out, they don't look like pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts.

    xo

    Dawn

    http://www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Color of shoes and short are great of you ( sorry for my bad english i'm french lol)

    http://cherrycherryparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving th shoes! *-*
    But the blue shoes are amazinggggggggggggg!
    xoxo,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow guapíssssima!!!!
    Me encanta el look, el pelo, las sandalias, todo!!
    Que tengas un bonito fin de semana!

    besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love a great pair of blue suede shoes :-)

    Stopping by via IFB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!