Wednesday, November 9, 2011

TUTI -FRUTTI

 
 
Green Jeans: Chevignon, Polka Dot Shirt: Thrifted, Black wedges: Nine West, Black Ring: F21
Pink Trouser: Zara, Pink Sheer top: Thrifted, Gold flats: Steve Madden

Hello! Hope you are having a good week so far.  I am delighted with the weather, we have cooler air and sunny days but I can still wear semi-summer clothes, as you can see. This outfits were not meant to be a post but I thought they were so colorful that "why not"? My mom had a white plain shirt before and I made her wear this bright Pink-Sheer top once I decided I was taking pictures ..... and she did not like it :(,  I actually did.
The Polka dot shirt that I am wearing is one of those things that you buy and you are not sure you completely like it, but it was like $8 or $9, so I got it anyway, then I wore it this day for the 1st time and now I LOVE IT! I should trust my instinct more often.
Has that ever happen to you?
Hope you like it.
Have a great week,




FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE

12 comments:

  1. You two are seriously so cute together, and I love the bright and colorful outfits!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that happens to me a lot . I have a orange skirt, I buy it for the summer but now I'm using it for Fall. Love the outfits. You Mom looks great and so do you.

    I Follow,Can u Follow back?
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome outfits! somehow the combination between your two outfits is stiking!

    Lyosha
    Inside and OPutside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally think you should wear summer clothes for as long as possible -- Love those green jeans!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pants!!! so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom is fab and your hair to gorg...

    xo

    Dawn

    http://www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yet again, the most stylish mom and daughter pair there is! simply beautiful!!!

    x, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the beautiful, colored jeans you wear. you have a great figure, and i enjoy your style. you look beautiful--the most stylish mom and daughter. :) new follower, and hope we can stay connected! i'll be sure to check out your store. cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors

    Thank you for the comment on my blog

    x Romi

    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit...especially the shirt. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Colored denim/pants seems to be a very on-trend look for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!