Thursday, December 1, 2011

"Long time" are not even the right words






I have been away from my blog for ever.... I have completely neglected it and feel horrible :( :( .....
I've missed it very much, but I am preparing some state exams and studying and getting ready. After spending so much time studying I have really not felt like being in front of a computer a minute more than needed. .... but, I have missed all of you and my blog very much so here I am.
These are some street pictures that though would be interesting to show you. Hope you are all doing well  and I hope you like them.
How is the Christmas spirit doing?




FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA , TRENDTATION  & SMASHION


VISIT MY STORE


13 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Style...

    We missed you also...

    I love the pictures...especially high heels, high hopes.

    xo

    Dawn

    www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you're back! Hope the studying went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola preciosa, “por fin”...pase varias veces pero pensé que te habías ido de vacaciones...Bueno espero de corazón que no nos abandones, aunque todo lo que sea estudio siempre está bien!
    Porqué cuando toco el logo de tu comentario nunca puedo entrar directo a tu blog? lo sabías?
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the last outfit!!

    http://redtoyellow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy youre back! ive been studying too, so i hope it went well for you darling! talk with you soon love!

    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back! I get so well (you may add your asnwer is my blog here too)

    Love the pics as well

    xx
    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahora sí se puede entrar!!!!! eso cambia las cosas para tus nuevos seguidores!
    Besos, guapa!
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    I really like your blog. I'm following you now, I hope you'll do the same if you like mine :)

    The Christmas spirit is definitely building up now with me! Yay!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me gusta http://laumassaferro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the booties! Your outfits are so cute and practical! I love outfit posts that feel like you could really copy/recreate! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice outfits!

    www.broke-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!