Friday, July 13, 2012

I am Back!

Yes, after almost 6 months away from my blog I decided to post something today. I appreciate all those who emailed me asking me how I was.... THANK YOU.
I was .... Good, Busy & a little ill for like a month. A month that gave me time to think, breathe and take a break from many things, including my blog. It made me realize that I was doing it wrong! I was blogging for the sake of it & that is not what this hobby should turn into. You should post what you really want from the bottom of your heart, what you find pretty, interesting or convenient, when nothing like that is happening then SOMETHING IS WRONG!,  Well, I understand now that even if I do a post every 10 days, it will be a post that accomplishes one or all the things I mentioned before.
ALSO, want you to know that I was checking your blogs out and it was great just sitting to browse through your blogs and 'contemplating' them.
A kiss to all of you.

Now, here is an outfit for sale at Ecrater.
Hope you like it.






7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back and feeling invigorated about blogging - that's great news!

    Courtney ~ http://www.sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back after such a long time :) love this outfit especially the red jeans!

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pants :)
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO happy you are back! Hope you are feeling better. :)

    xoxo

    Maria

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy you're back!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    P.S. cool pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!