Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Winter Heat


  




Shoes: BCBG, Leggings: Nasty Gal, Shirt: Small Fashion District store
Purse: Forever21

Yeah! another super hot day in Miami So a chiffon sleeveless shirt with liquid leggings seemed like the right thing to do. In case you haven't notice I am in love with this pumps from BCBG, high and comfortable? can't get better than that, right? Ooohh I'm sure you did not missed my neon purse, cute, right? Neon purses are always good ..... Specially if you are one of those that misplaces purses (I am). On another note, I can't believe its already that time of the year for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion week!! I always enjoy this anticipation and wonder "what's new?"
Are any of you going to any of the shows?
Tell me, if you could go to ANY fashion week in the world which one would you choose?
Ok, girls have a wonderful rest of week,
xx,


16 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit! love the touch of pink !!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysoranan.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely! very nice outfit, the hot pink from your bag totally makes it!
    I love Fashion Weeks so much.. if it could be any I'd choose the NYFW. Why? it's the city I've never been too and very cool designers as well. If only I could I'd visit each and every fashion week around the globe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this outfit - those leggings are top are just perfect!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that pop of neon is amazing! Love how it jazzes up the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pants
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cool look, love the pop of color!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so nice! Love these shoes and that top!

    http://the--street.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!
    oxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit and photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bag!!! I'm your new follower from Italy, would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? Kisses Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute that bag! love it! would you like to follow eachother? already followed you! :D

    http://guesswhatfashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!