Monday, February 11, 2013

You may laugh at me



Black Quilted jacket: Buy similar here, White Skinny Jeans: Buy here, Boots: Rachel Zoe

So here in Florida anything below 70 degrees, we call winter. Yes, we get all excited, pull jackets, boots, etc., out, hoping we can style something like the girls up north or the girls in Europe. We rub our hands and drink hot chocolate ..... now you can laugh. Ok, Ok,  maybe I am exaggerating by 3 degrees or so but its more or less how it goes. We had a "cold" day and I did exactly that: Pulled my boots and jacket, that I've been wanting to wear for ever, specially the jacket. I knew dressing in dark colors would take me completely into the 'winter mode' so to be honest to out 67 degrees, I wore white jeans and shirt. That way it felt more like Florida kind of "cold". I get fascinated when I see girls in the snow wearing Ivory coats, or a pair of nude jeans or pastel sweaters.
Tell me, how do feel about whites for cold weather? Any outfits like that? invite me to see, I'd be more than happy to see a real winter outfit in light or soft shades.
Hope you have a happy week.
XOXO

26 comments:

  1. I'm especially obsessed with your booties, but your whole look is fabulous!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for the comment!
    I appreciate it!!
    YES OFCOURSE WE CAN FOLLOW EACH OTHER!
    I am folkowing you via gfc,
    Now it's your turn to follow back :)

    www.fashionerza.com



    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried it out myself but I do love winter whites -- and your jacket, I love your jacket!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind the winters here, but I do mind when I get a cold because of the low temperatures.:) You look great, dear. I love seeing white jeans in winter.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear :) nice blog and beautiful outfit! now follow you and if you like you expect from me ;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the touch of red!
    Definitely think we should follow eachother!
    Following you now via GFC
    Hope you do the same
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool jacket! Your jacket is so cool. Love your heels as well
    Sure we can follow each other! I'll be glad to keep in touch with you

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really great and I like that white pants. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow great i love the jacket !!!
    Maybe we follow each other?!
    Let me know :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you do look winter chic here and I'm adoring the look!

    oxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like the pop of colour with the red clutch! :)


    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look!

    follow you! please follow me back!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your shoes!♥
    love!

    watchthroughthelens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Wow, Wow, GUAPÍSIMA!!!!!!!
    Como estás preciosa amiga? me tienes abandonada UAHHHH!!!
    Me alegra verte tan bien y tu look me encanta! adorable las botas y la chaqueta!
    Buen fin de semana!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks darling, your new post is also fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog! Great pictures... i'm following you. I'd be thrilled if you followed back :) Keep in touch! xoxo Carla

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. dang girl, what I wouldn't do for 67 degrees right now. Its like 15 here! If it was 50 degrees I would probably be in short sleeves and shorts. No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit combination dear!Love it! And thanks for stopping by my blog! Im following you now, please follow back! =)
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome boots..thanks for stopping by my blog..kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!