Tuesday, May 21, 2013

People's Most Beautiful: Who would you choose?


Jeans: Won Hundred
Jacket: Similar here
Top: Victoria's Secret (Similar Here)
Heels: Tryst Heels

First of all I want to thank all of you for your honest answers on my previous post. I appreciate everyone of them :). Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Having said that I want to show you this pictures from some weeks ago, when it was a bit cooler in the mornings here in Miami so I could still wear a light weight jacket. The truth is that I always have a jacket with me, even if we are 90 degrees outside, The A/C s in some offices, buildings or stores is like the worse cold in Winter. So, if you ever come to Miami in Summer don't be fooled by the word 'Summer' and keep a light weight jacket with you at all times (you will thank me  for the tip :))

Your most Beautiful is?
Reading the many different answers and opinions on my previous post made me think about how we each have a way of seeing things in our own way. I always wait for the announcement of who is People's magazine most beautiful of the year and always get surprised, sometimes in a very good way and some others in a bad one ..... While Gwyneth Paltrow is a beautiful woman (very Beautiful) if I was to choose this year's most beautiful I would have picked Jennifer Lawrence for: having talent, a recent Oscar, outer beauty,  and a clean behavior, meaning no scandals (at least that I know of) So I feel that putting her out there could set a nice example for other young girls. 
That would be my choice, Which would be yours and why?

Hope you are all having a happy week.
Thanks for visiting me :)
XOXOXO



Follow me on Instagram!

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I’m hosting my first shoe giveaway on my blog…
    Can’t wait to see you there, good luck!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com
    ps: about my hair... it is naturally straight! I got lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Also need a jacket in buildings with A/C because I get sick of it. And in some places are too cold.
    Your outfit I great. I love the combination with the pants and the yellow jacket.
    I like Jennifer lawRence too, she is so down on eath.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree with you! I just saw Silver Linings Playbook and I admire her even more every time I see her. She's a natural beauty inside and out! Btw: love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combo, the pants are amazing!!

    Love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love this outfit! I love the pattern on the jeans, the shoes are amazing and I love the yellow jacket. It all goes together perfectly.

    From a fashion point of view I love anyone who embraces their curves, so that would be someone like Kim Kardashian or Beyonce. I also like the fact that they don't care what people say, they just get on with their business regardless of all the criticism.

    http;//forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. obsessing over those pants!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cool outfit. yellow really suits you so well! =)
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this outfit! Those heels are perfection.
    Thanks for visiting Infinite Style!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look !
    Love your pant.

    Kiss
    http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these pants and the yellow blazer. Such a stylish outfit!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that yellow blazer and those heels! Looking fierce today, Lady!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, love your jeans so much<3!
    Have a great day dear:)!
    -Iris
    http://colorfulw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning! Love everything about this look . Perfection! Also id love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post

    http://vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the comment lady!

    Love the tie dye print pants! I have some from h&m as well it's perfect to add some pizzazz to an outfit and wear it relaxed. But I absolutely love how you threw in a neon yellow blazed. Perfection!

    Xx Kristina
    Http://femme-Fe-tale.com
    Instagram.com/kmfe
    Twitter.com/krisfe
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4324561

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colour combination of the outfit. The photos should be in a magazine spread. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pant :)


    --
    MAUD FERRON
    www.facebook.com/leblogdemaudferron

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those pants are AMAZING! Love them<3
    Great combination with the yellow blazer.
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. JLaw definitely gets my vote for this year's most beautiful.

    Love your pants and blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow great look and I love your jeans! Great!!!!
    I wish you a lovely weekend.

    Cheers
    Steve

    WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    ReplyDelete
  20. lo ve this jacket and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my... i am in lurv with your pants.Your jacket is awesome.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful outfit! love the pop of yellow! same here...it may be hot outside, but the office AC can be uncomfortably cold, too!

    picking the most beautiful woman is not easy! i'm not sure who i'd pick, but i'm ok with gwyneth at the moment. i've always liked her work and personality.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome look!
    love the pants!!!!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  24. absolutely love your blog!!! you are so stylish!! Love your cool outfit!!
    now i am your new follower, hope you followe me back too <3

    http://aigyzrebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This outfit is fab! Ok... finally getting on the same page with you! We've been following one another on Twitter, but I am now also following with GFC, Blog Lovin, and Instagram @thedailysavant!

    : signe
    http://thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!