Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Smile!!

1. Mesh Print Dress      2. Magnolia Dress     3. Tribal Dress    4. Lola hand sequined dress


Too many reasons to smile yet we don't do it as often as we should, denying ourselves from the good that brings to our general health but the most immediate: you look cuter instantly! other benefits (are said to be):  improve immune system, lower heart rate, stress relieve, its an anti-aging aid. ..... So, what happens when we are not in the 'mood' to smile? we all have those days. Well, best thing is that the benefits come also from "fake" smiles. Nice right? so, just let a smile out at your screen now, you think you don't have a reason? Here is one: 
Summer is right around the corner, time to show legs again, and the cutest dresses out for sale. For example, see that Magnolia Dress? it comes with this gorgeous floral bikini. This summer I'd like lots of those lightweight dresses paired with cute bikinis so that I can just pull it out and roll it into my backback, ahh Summer.... That make me smile!
So what makes you smile?
Thanks for taking the time to read and visit my blog..... THANK YOU! 
Hope you are having a happy week.

Follow me on Instagram!

PS: Please note this post has been edited since original post was posted. unfortunately comments were lost. I apologize and appreciate every one of your visits.

34 comments:

  1. Love that tribal dress with the cut-out! I wish it were warmer in SF so Icould justify wearing it.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that last one is so cute - wow!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, we looks better with a big smile on your face.
    A Great selection of very nice dresses, I like them all.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a beautiful blog. I like very much your articles, your photos and your style, I have followed you via gfc, bloglovin and google+ . I have also a blog http://ouicestelsa.blogspot.com/ and I hope we can follow each other~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love, LOVE the #3 tribal dress!! so cute! thanks for sharing these!

    [oomph.]
    Sunglasses Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!! You just put a big smile on my face, loving the tribal dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with the third dress, it's so pretty!
    Thanks for stopping by love!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh boho and floral dresses never get old! I'm totally obsessed and need to invest in a good few ones for summer x

    www.blog.elletassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your selection. Number 3 and 4 make me smile and the latest Star Trek movie that I saw yesterday.
    Keep on smiling :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, number 2 and 4 are my favourites. It makes me smile to read this blog!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what fun dresses! love the top left one!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome dresses! love the second the most!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. the last one is so perfect!

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3 and 4 is totally my favorite! Yes it is so important and beautiful to smile.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute dresses - my favourite is number 1 and 4!

    What makes me smile: going shopping and buying new things and spending special occasions with my family e.g. holidays, barbecues

    Thanks for liking my FB. Take care

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love number 3!!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Lola dress. Looks like something you could dress up or dress down which is my kind of dress! Cheers!
    http://www.carlytati.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable dresses! Love the fourth one. Great choices for summer.

    Have a fabulous weekend. xo

    Maria
    http://www.onestyleatatime.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the idea of a dress coming with a bikini! 3 is my favorite. Smiling is a wonderful thing, and your comment on Infinite Style made me smile, you are always the sweetest!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. 4 is the best!<3
    http://www.rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous dresses! I love these.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. me encanta el cuarto, super bonito!

    bubblesandwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love all these dress, esp the last pictures! The pattern is so amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. They're all pretty, but NR3 is my favorite! Sexy, but not in a pushy way...

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    CosmoGIRL nominated me for 'look of the month', your vote would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing dresses. Loving the Lola sequin one the most!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely love tribal dresses, in fact, anything tribal! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!